Print | Scan | Copy
Xwi7xwa Library has:
- 3 public access workstations (login with your UBC card or request a guest pass at the desk)
- 1 flatbed scanner with document feed tray
- 1 photocopier (please inquire at the front desk for photocopying rates & assistance)
- 1 print release station and printer (b&w and colour)
To print (UBC Faculty, students, and staff):
- you will need to use your library card (also your student card)
- see Getting Started with Pay for Print
- printing is available from personal devices
Are you a guest on campus and need to print? Please see Getting Started with Pay for Print for Guests.
DVDs & Video
View DVDs with:
- CD/DVD drives that are on the public workstations
- portable DVD players & headphones (in-house use only, request at the desk)
A VHS player is available in the seminar room by appointment, for use with our collections only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book the seminar room for a VHS viewing.
Looking for information about how to Book a Film for your class lecture or presentation? Please see our Borrowing page.
For any issues that Xwi7xwa staff are unable to resolve, please contact the Library IT Help Desk for technical assistance.
For Library IT support while we are all working and studying remotely, please fill out this form.
Log in to our public workstations, access our e-resources, and place holds or recalls using your CWL (Campus Wide Login) or by using the barcode from the back of your student card with the associated PIN.
- If you are having troubles logging into your CWL, try resetting your password.
- If you are having troubles with your PIN, please see a staff member for assistance.